Getting a Haircut - LINC 1.16

11:45 PM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
would you like   ·  we'll make   ·  take   ·  would   ·  forecast   ·  nervous   ·  Anything else   ·  need   ·  wedding   ·  to get   ·  which   ·  fine   ·  Pardon   ·  visits   ·  like   ·  shorter   ·  could you   ·  can I  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Rico the barber shop because he wants to look good for his . He is a little nervous. Here is part of the conversation.
BARBER: Good morning! What do for you?
RICO: I a haircut. I have to go to a wedding.
BARBER: A wedding. That's nice. Can I your coat?
RICO: Oh, yea. Sure, thanks.
BARBER: So what today?
RICO: I'd like a haircut, please.
BARBER: And would you a shave, too?
RICO: I guess so-I mean, sure.
BARBER: Okay. ?
RICO: No thanks, I don't think so.
BARBER: No problem. So, you like your hair kept long or made shorter?
RICO: Yes. That would be .
BARBER: Excuse me, would be fine?
RICO: ?
BARBER: Longer or ?
RICO: Oh, shorter, I guess-. I'm sorry, I'm a little .
BARBER: No problem. So, it shorter. And a shave?
RICO: Yes, please.
BARBER: Beautiful day, isn't it?
RICO: Yes, it is.
BARBER: May not last too long though, the calls for rain.
RICO: Rain!
BARBER: Oh, keep your head still, please? I don't want the foam all over you.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments