At Last

4:31 PM

Watch the video. Listen starting at 01:27 and sing along to improve your pronunciation.
is   ·  are   ·  was   ·  found   ·  smile   ·  have never known   ·  has come   ·  can call   ·  are   ·  are   ·  found   ·  could speak   ·  was   ·  looked   ·  are  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
At last my love along
My lonely days over
And life like a song
Ohh yeah yeah
At last
The skies above blue
My heart wrapped up in clover
The night I at you
I a dream, that I to
A dream that I my own
I a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I
Ohh yeah yeah
You , you smile
Oh And then the spell cast
And here we in heaven
For you mine at last
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments