Using a Bank Machine - LINC 2.29

10:33 AM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
asks   ·  make   ·  has to be   ·  show   ·  enter   ·  put   ·  don't you   ·  never used   ·  to withdraw   ·  Like this   ·  Now what   ·  can cancel   ·  press  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
KUSHEK: I've a bank machine before.
DONNA: Okay, let me you how it works.
KUSHEK: Thanks, that would be nice.
DONNA: Okay. First, you your card in here.
KUSHEK: ?
DONNA: No, the card facing up.
KUSHEK: And the strip points down, right?
DONNA: Right. Good. Next, you your P-I-N number. You remember your P-I-N number, ?
KUSHEK: Yes, I do.
DONNA: Okay. Enter it in.
KUSHEK: ?
DONNA: Well, what would you like to do? Deposit or withdraw money?
KUSHEK: I'd like some money.
DONNA: Okay. Look at the screen. The machine you what you want to do, and you want to withdraw some money, right?
KUSHEK: Right.
DONNA: Okay, to withdraw money you "Withdraw." Right here. See?
Okay. Now you enter in the amount you'd like to withdraw.
KUSHEK: Okay. I enter in the amount here, right?
DONNA: That's right.
KUSHEK: Oh, what if I a mistake?
DONNA: That's okay. You your entry and do it over again.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments