Making Breakfast - LINC 1.27

3:10 PM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
like   ·  have to   ·  Why don't you   ·  will taste   ·  I'll start   ·  Should   ·  some   ·  How about   ·  some   ·  any   ·  almost   ·  Would you like   ·  should   ·  should   ·  some   ·  Would   ·  haven't had   ·  I'll just put   ·  the one   ·  some  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
RICO: Is the coffee ready?
LINDA: Uh-huh.
RICO: Okay. Where's the cream?
LINDA: We ran out of cream. You'll use milk.
RICO: Okay, milk-here it is.
LINDA: some cereal?
RICO: No, I'm sick of cereal. I'm really hungry this morning. How about eggs?
LINDA: Mmmm-sounds great. Can you get them out of the fridge?
RICO: Okay. Should I use olive oil?
LINDA: No. Use butter. It better.
RICO: you like your eggs fried or scrambled?
LINDA: How about an omelet?
RICO: That's a good idea! I an omelet for a long time. Would you a cheese omelet?
LINDA: a Mexican omelet. With salsa and cream cheese?
RICO: Good idea! Here's the salsa. Where's the cream cheese?
LINDA: It be in there.
RICO: Oh. Here it is. One cream cheese coming up.
LINDA: Are you ready for coffee now?
RICO: Yes, please. Cup of coffee would be great. Where's the sugar?
LINDA: Oh. Here it is.
RICO: Thanks. Do we have whole wheat bread? That would be nice toasted.
LINDA: I already got it out for you.
RICO: And jam?
LINDA: Did you like the kind we had yesterday?
RICO: Black current?
LINDA: That's .
RICO: Okay. Now how many eggs I put in? Four?
LINDA: Add an extra egg. Make it five.
RICO: Okay.
LINDA: Would you like orange juice?
RICO: Ah, yes please. Just put these eggs back in the fridge.
LINDA: I start the toast?
RICO: Ah, no. set the dishes out? And I'll make the toast.
LINDA: Okay. Here are the plates, forks, and knives. Shall I set out the salt and
pepper?
RICO: I don't think so. This will be done to perfection!
LINDA: Great. Well, the plates and the cutlery on the table.
RICO: Okay. And the omelet. Ooops!
LINDA: Anything wrong?
RICO: Ah-I think I'll need an extra egg.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments