At the Post Office - LINC 1.07

1:53 PM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
your address   ·  will be   ·  his postal code   ·  your brother's name   ·  your name   ·  perfect   ·  my   ·  It's   ·  day   ·  your postal code   ·  your telephone number   ·  do   ·  his address   ·  would like   ·  your last name   ·  can I   ·  your first name  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
CLERK: Good morning. How help you?
ALI: I to mail an express letter to brother in Nelson.
CLERK: Sure.
CLERK: Can I have ?
ALI: Ali Ran.
CLERK: Ran is ?
AU: Right.
CLERK: How you spell it?
ALI: R-a-n.
CLERK: And Ali is ?
ALI: Yes.
CLERK: And ?
ALI: 423 Main Street, Vancouver.
CLERK: 423 Main Street .
CLERK: Do you know ?
ALI: V2P 6M2
CLERK: V2P 6M2. And ?
ALI: Sujit Ran. That's S-u-j-i-t Ran.
Clerk: Do you know ?
ALI: Yes, I do. 1534 High Road, Nelson.
CLERK: 1534 High Road, Nelson.
CLERK: Do you know ?
ALI: Yes, I do. VIL 3Z9
CLERK: VIL 3Z9. Good. Now I need .
ALI: 224-2257
CLERK: 224-2257. That's fine.
CLERK: And that $3.00 including tax.
ALI: Okay.
CLERK: Oh, .
ALI: Thank you.
CLERK: Thank you. Bye-bye.
ALI: Good .
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments